Sunday, November 16, 2008

The New Camaro Is a Big Hit at SEMA


This year at SEMA was like the economy down, but there still great highlights to show you. One of the brightest this year was the New Chevrolet Camaro the was featured by General Motors this year. General Motors had three of these gorgeous cars on display. If was almost impossible to get a photo of these car for the large number of fans surrounding the cars.


Chevrolet had one Yellow Camaro, (I think this was my favorite or Not) one Silver and Black Camaro and all Black Camaro that was very cool. I guess the reason I like the Yellow the most was because it was almost like look at a 1969 Camaro but them you had to look again to see if it was 2010.

These cars are going to look awesome going down the street. I can't wait to in my rear view mirror and watch it pass me like I wasn't even on the road. Well maybe not but it will be very cool to see the new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro's on the roads. The car wars have began. Let me what you think about the New 2010 Camaro?


Motor' n TV
Frank







































1 comment:

Donnie Smith said...

Awesome Camaros. I love them. I was at SEMA 2007, but did not make it this year. Hopefully I can make it next year.